Thursday, February 26, 2009

About My Blogger Experience

The purpose of My Blogger Experience is to give readers various solutions to problems, issues, etc, and to share helpful tips that I have learned since coming across the blogger.com platform. In other words, this blog is going to be all about providing the solutions and tweaking blogger. It is the goal to make it a cooperative environment so that any new questions that arise either from myself or others could be tackled and answered here on this blog. I will cover anything from what may seem as some as the most obvious and simple to those topics that only a few have knowledge of. Nothing will be overlooked. Everyone will learn by example, and I will go so far as to start this blog out with just the basic Minima template and provide a evolution that you can follow. Hope you enjoy this blog, and it helps perfect your own blogger experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment